Alu Clad Bi-Folding Doors
- Perfect solution for terraces, balconies, patios and conservatories.
- Bespoke manufactured to individual customer requirements.
- Frame in laminated finger jointed pine or oak and panels in Accoya.
- Seamless transition between indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Aluminium cladding for excellent durability.
- Require less maintenance over the years than timber doors.
- Hardwood/aluminium threshold.
- More than 90% of the door can be opened.
- Effortless opening and closing.
- Outward-opening panels for better wind resistance.
- Fittings in stainless steel.
The Classic 66 profile has a slim and elegant design.
Up to eight panels can be combined in widths up to 5,7 meters. Traffic door option for practical daily use.
- Low emission glass (standard)
- Safety and security glass
- Solar control glass
- Self-cleaning glass
- Acoustic glass
- Decorative glass
- Coloured glass
The aluminium clad bi-folding doors can be supplied in a wide range of RAL and NCS colours or anodisation. You can also select different colours for the interior and exterior of your bi-folding door.