1. Contact Information for Panorama Nordic
UAB Panorama Nordic is the responsible authority for the collection and processing of your personal data. If you have any questions and suggestions relating to data protection, please contact us:
2. Panorama Nordic is the Responsible Authority
Panorama Nordic is the responsible authority for collecting and using your personal data.
3. Collection of Personal Data
We collect your personal data when you use our website, provide us with information via a web form or live chat, or otherwise interact with us. We also collect personal data from other sources (such as credit agencies or bureaus). Depending on the specific service you use, we can collect data such as:
- Phone number
- Which company you work for
- Information about your building project
- Technical data: content of the request (specific page), website from which the request comes, IP address, browser, operating system and its interface language and version of browser software
4. Privacy Controls
You may have the right to request access to, correct or delete your personal data. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us by phone or email. Personal data cannot be deleted if it is required to fulfil an agreement. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable. You also have the right to withdraw consent, issue complaints about the processing to the Data Protection Authority and object to direct marketing.
5. Personal Data from Other Sources
By agreeing that we process your personal information, you also agree that we may register other information about you that you have provided to us on a previous occasion. Based on publicly available information, we can supplement your registered information with additional contact information. If you are an existing customer, we can also add additional contact information to your information, which you have registered with us via eg. telephone.
6. Purposes of Collecting Personal Data
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders.
- Display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
- Communicate with you in relation to our products and services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- Provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of our services.
We ask for your personal information to:
- Answer requests.
- Take orders, or in other ways provide you with the right product and service.
- Maintain a sales dialogue.
- Send information that might be of interest to you.
- Add you to our mailing list for newsletters and special occasion reminders.
By agreeing that we process your personal data in accordance with the above purposes, you consent to the following:
- We process your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement.
- We can send you emails about our products.
- We can contact you via email or phone.
- Subscribe to newsletters via email that you yourself have chosen to receive. You can opt-out of further emails by following the link at the bottom of our emails, or by contacting us directly.
8. Duration of Data Storage
Your data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected.
If you have an active dialogue with us, we will keep your information for 2 years from the last contact; then we will remove the information we have about you. An active dialogue is defined as that you have interacted with UAB Panorama Nordic or representatives of us over the last 2 years by telephone, by replying to email, downloading material on the website or registering via a form.
If you have agreed to the processing of your personal data in connection with your acceptance of regular emails, we will continue to process your personal data until you cancel your subscription. Then we store your personal data for 2 years before we delete the information.
In the event that you are employed in a business that is our customer, we process your information within the framework of customer care. For active customer relationships, we process your information until (1) you quit your position in the business or (2) the business no longer has an active customer relationship with us. When a customer relationship is terminated, the terms for storing and processing information go to the same terms as described in the previous sections. If you terminate your employment with the company, you are responsible for letting us know so that we can delete your information.
9. Sharing of Personal Data
The information provided will be available to a limited number of people in the business, either working in the marketing department, production or sales.
10. Data Transfer to Third Parties
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. If there is an ongoing sales or customer dialogue between you, us and any of our partners, we will share information such as:
- E-mail address
- Project Information
If we have registered your information in connection with an event conducted with a third party, we may transfer the same categories of personal data as set out above, as well as any answers to any additional form or in-depth questions.
11. Data Security
The information is stored by Panorama Nordic in our customer management system. We have a data processing agreement with Pipedrive, which in turn has an agreement with its subcontractors.
12. Rights as Data Subject
You have the right to request access to your personal data. You may also have the right to correct or delete your personal data.
If you would like to withdraw your consent or access, correct or delete your personal data, please send us an email. To receive such information, you must send an electronic copy of the request on a signed document. If you want to move information we can also help you with that.
13. Related Practices
If we are to use the personal data for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, the duty to disclose re-enters. We must then state what the new purpose is and provide some of the information above again.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer when you download a website.
Storing of information and processing of this information is not permitted unless the user has both been informed and given his consent to the processing. The user must know about and approve which information is processed, what the purpose of the processing is and who processes the information.
15. Google Remarketing
16. Email and Telephone
We use email and telephone as part of our daily work. Relevant information that emerges from telephone calls and email exchanges that occur as part of the sales dialogue is registered in the customer management system.
Our employees also use email in regular dialogue with internal and external contacts. The individual is responsible for deleting messages that are no longer relevant, and at least every year review and deleting unnecessary content in the mailbox. Upon resignation, the email accounts are deleted, but some relevant emails will normally be sent to colleagues.
Sensitive personal data should not be sent by email.
Please note that regular email is unencrypted. Therefore, we do not encourage you to send confidential, sensitive or other confidential information via email.