A bi-folding door from Panorama Nordic seamlessly connects the inside to the outside, bringing more light into your home, all year round. The doors are supplied fully assembled and offer exceptional versatility and insulation.
- Bespoke manufactured to individual customer requirements.
- Aluminium cladding option for excellent weather protection and durability.
- Manufactured using Accoya (panels) and finger jointed pine (frame).
- Supplied fully assembled and ready for glazing.
- Seamless transition between indoor and outdoor spaces, such as terraces and balconies.
- Fittings in stainless steel with practical adjustment possibilities.
- Smooth and effortless sliding motion.
- Outward-opening panels for better wind resistance.
- Bespoke bar designs can be incorporated.
- Panel widths up to 1.2 metres.
Our bi-fold doors are manufactured using the minimalist Classic 66 profile. Two decades of continuous improvement ensure that the doors will remain stable for decades and have Uw values from 1.0 W/(m2K). The leafs are manufactured using Accoya and the frame is made of finger jointed pine.
Watch our bi-fold door video for a summary of our opening configurations. The doors can be manufactured with 2-8 leafs in heights up to 2.8 metres and widths up to 5.7 metres. Each leaf can be up to 1.2 metres wide.
Glass is a crucial part of the door. Acoustic glass considerably reduces urban noises and solar control glass helps to prevent overheating. You can even add a coloured tint to the glass in blue, green or brown.
- Low emission glass (standard)
- Safety and security glass
- Solar control glass
- Acoustic glass
- Coloured glass
The handles are designed to fit with the minimalist style of our bi-fold doors.
Standard fitting: Handle and cylinder on both sides.
Every bi-folding door is painted in our factory using environmentally friendly water-based paint or stain. The aluminium cladding is powder coated for a perfect finish.
With single or dual colour options, you can create an individual design that perfectly matches the interior and exterior of the property. Choose from any RAL colour and NCS colour, and a multitude of stains and anodised surface finishes.